Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yet another, Fresh start.

Allow me to introduce myself,
   I have a number of names. You can call me which ever: Even Seen, KSMSFB, or Dessie. I felt the need to properly greet whoever you may be- reader of this blog. I hope that I do not bore you if you happen to come across my words on some other occasion. As most blogs are used for, I will be posting random things here- based on how I feel, what happened, inspiration, etc...
Farewell.



Well, it's 3:11 am at the moment, a bit past the usual time I've been heading to bed. Many things were planned to occur tonight, but none did. Quite disappointing to tell you the truth. But one thing that did happen unexpectedly, was that I have come up with a plan. A rather destructive plan, but none the less, beneficial. I have succumbed to my eating disorder. I did the foolish thing and let myself be won over by guilt, shame, and envy.
I have found two websites of which that I fancy. They have been better than most I have come across.
Lately, I have been feeling a bit drained, yet at the same time- the closest to 'happy' that I have felt in quite some time. I know the reason for these feelings, both good and bad. 
Recently, my past has been catching up with me too quickly. I no longer have the time or chance to run away. I have tried facing the problems, and have gotten no where. In my position, I no longer have a choice. I'll make it out, I'll make sure of it. 
Due to my recent move, I have settled in quite firmly; and have adapted well. I've lived in this mountain hole- in Colorado for months now, and already I have found another human being that makes me truly happy. One of these days, I just might tell you about him. If you would care to know, which I doubt you do. x]
It would seem that I have balance, but in all honesty, I do not. I wish that I did, I'm sure that it would be much more peaceful . . .
Anyhow, I must leave now. It's pretty late, and I have many things to do, and people to see. Tomorrow, If I'm up for it, I'll post some of my thinspirations and such. Might even inform of how the day went.
Until then, goodbye, and goodnight.

===

Even Seen

No comments:

Post a Comment