Day one, and I'm already a fucking failure.
Let's see, I ate 3 eggs, 4 pieces of white bread, 2 pop tarts, and about 8 whole wheat zeta crackers.
I'm not even going to calculate the calories. It will only shove my wrong doing in my face even more.
Failing, hurting, depressed, I grabbed my razor blade. My deeds could not go unpunished . . .
I haven't cut myself in almost a year now, but I can't say that any longer. I was defeated . . .
And it feels absolutely disgusting.
Today, I was supposed to be allowed 500 calories. But due to last night's binge, I must fast.
I've lost five pounds in the course of two days. I've been failing and picking myself up again.
I know that in two days, five pounds should be considered a blessing. But it's still not enough.
I'm not happy.
I'll never fucking be happy. I never win . . .
Not by myself at least, but with Ana by my side- I should be able to succeed this time . . .
Right?
===
Starting Weight: 140lbs
Weight Today: 135lbs
Highest Weight: 142lbs
Lowest Weight: 110lbs
Goal Weight: 115-110lbs

No comments:
Post a Comment